- Experienced in shipyard as FITTER is an advantage
- Live near Malabon, Navotas, Manila and Caloocan preferred
- Will pass the
- COMPANY TRADE TEST (Free trade test)
- Lays out position of parts on metal, working from blueprints or templates and using scribe and handtools.
- Locates and marks reference lines, such as center, buttock, and frame lines.
- Positions parts in hull of ship, assisted by
- Aligns parts in relation to each other, using jacks, turnbuckles, clips, wedges, and mauls.
- Marks location of holes to be drilled and installs temporary fasteners to hold part in place for welding or riveting.
- Installs packing, gaskets, liners, and structural accessories and members, such as doors, hatches, brackets, and clips.
- May prepare molds and templates for fabrication of nonstandard parts.
- May tack weld clips and brackets in place prior to permanent welding.
- May roll, bend, flange, cut, and shape plates, beams, and other heavy metal parts, using shop machinery, such as plate rolls, presses, bending brakes, and joggle machines.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
- ABOVE MINIMUM SALARY (Php.615.00/day)
- NO TAX DEDUCTION ON BASIC SALARY
- 13th MONTH PAY
- OT AND SUNDAY PAY
- WEEKLY VALE
- COMPLETE GOVERNMENT BENEFITS
- BIO DATA
- NBI or POLICE CLEARANCE
We aim to make things as convenient as possible. This means doing what you need us to do, wherever you need us to do it. In order to make that a reality, our services cover the entire lifecycle of a vessel, across the entire spectrum of maritime industries.
DEFENCE AND SECURITY
SEA AND RIVER CRUISING
PONTOONS AND BARGES
AQUACULTURE AND FISHING
ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY AND CONTROL
MINING RESOURCE AND EXPLORATION
PORT CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING
A deep commitment to diversity